Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Gluten free review: Taco Pasta

Here is an easy review. It is an easy and fast mix to prepare on a busy work night.

If you don't know (and I am giving away my secret!) TJ Maxx offers a lot of fun and inexpensive gluten free food that has been fun to try out. I usually buy it up when I go there. They also offer other organic food and snacks. So the directions were easy to follow. Simple gluten free pasta-cook. Then you add a little bit of oil and add the seasoning.

I added some corn. And wished I had some ground beef to add but I didn't plan ahead. Overall the taste was wonderful. I was very pleased and super easy! Definitely WIN!

xoxox,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...