Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Gluten Free Review: Banana Bread

Today I am reviewing this mix. Banana Bread. OOH giddy, I have not had much bread since being gluten free. I am very excited about this! I just had to not each 2 bananas so they could get over ripe and be used in the mix. That was hard I had to hide them for myself.

So here it is during the mix session. Very easy.




Of course I added chocolate chips!

Into the loaf pan

Bake!

Done! This was sooo yummy. OMG it was amazing! I was so happy, will definitely buy again!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...