Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Beaded Ornaments- great bead destash!

Well Merry Christmas everyone! Here is one of my big de-stashing of my beads project that I made for my Christmas tree. It was super easy and I used a TON of beads! That made both me and my boyfriend happy. LOL. Really this project is simply clear glass ornaments in 2 sizes, a hot glue gun, and beads, beads, beads!!

here are my pearls and silver variations

The blue ones are gorgeous!

These were a bit hit and miss. The pink/purple with the sisha mirrors reminds me of a microbe, but that is the scientist  in me. The all pink came out nice. The gold got messed up so it's a bit "ombre".
Can't win them all! But I now have some lovely new gems for my tree. they look wonderful!!

From our blog to yours! Merry Christmas!

Cheers,
Lauren

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those turned out nice. Nice bling for the Christmas tree!

Desarae said...

These are great! So pretty, thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...