Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

white tank dye try- RIT sunshine orange

Ok quick post to end the year. This really isn't a refashion per se but a test run of some RIT dye in the color. I am curious to see what I get.

First just a simple sort of white cotton tank top that is what I wear for sleeping. Easy soft.


Here afterwards with sunshine orange. It is bright. Wow, I could not wear this separately too bright for my skin tone. But great for PJs.
 Cheers,
Lauren

Wahoo last day of the year and I have been busy prepping for sewing and refashioing. OMG I have a lot to do in 2014!! Eek!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...