Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A November Post

How is it November?? Seriously! October just seemed to fly by over here. I was so busy with Halloween costumes for both Calvin and I- I felt like I could not do anything else. Not to mention I have been very busy with editing 2 papers here at work. So there has been little time to get refashioning or crafting done besides our costumes. I have been so sad that I have not been able to sew much. But Halloween is over and I actually have several posts to write, following some end pictures. I hope -- fingers crossed -- that by the end of this weekend I will have all my pictures and be all caught up! I actually hope to have a lot of the pictures taken by tonight! :)

I don't know about you but I love the Fall time, but I seem to just have so much going on with the holidays! Again this year I will be making a lot of my Christmas gifts , in addition, to using up my coupons that I receive. Trying to save my money where I can. Soo I am making my list and checking it twice! :)

So sorry for my lack of posting lately! More is on it's way! :)

Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...