Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Easy knit dress by vogue with ruched sides.


I know that I was supposed to finish my other sewing plans first. But I just couldn't resist. I also wanted some pattern redemption as that Butterick dress is driving me nuts. So I grabbed this pattern, which has fabulous reviews online and made one for myself using the leftover houndstooth knit fabric I had.

It was a really fast sew. OMG I LOVE THIS DRESS ON!! It is comfy. And it has coverage so if I eat myself silly the gathered area hides my belly. And wow it gives me a great shape. Hey look I have a waist!!


I used a thin green knit, which is super comfy against the skin and doesn't make things bulky underneath. 

Yeah messy hair ... 

Would definitely recommend to do and would do again. Great for this cold weather! So I officially got my March project done. LOL fast too. Alright let's get the other 2 finished up! 

Cheers,
Lauren

5 comments:

SewCraftyChemist said...

The infamous vogue 1314! :) looks amazing on you!

Sarah Liz said...

Love that tummy draping - what every girl needs. Lovely dress Lauren :)

Marianne said...

Stylish comfort, love it!

mollie.dirig said...

Beautiful!!

La La Lauren!!! said...

Thank you all! I highly recommend this pattern!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...