Give me and axe and some wood and I am ready to go chop wood! Well not really. This shirt was a 3X! First thing was to take in the sides. But to do so I have to undo the shirring on the bottom or else it was not going to be pretty! One at a time I pulled the elastic out....
Now pull each one of those elastic puppies out by hand! Actually this was pretty easy!
After pulling them out wow the shirt was huge!
Now time to take it in! I used my dress form to pin down the sides. Then sew!
I serged off the excess material.
Surprisingly the bottom of the top had give to it from the previous elastic. So it was easy to pull over my head. Here is the end product! :)
For more of my 90 days to DC posting click here. Until tomorrow people! Wahoo!