Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Snowflake dress! Yay!

Yay, got to love when things were easy. This was relatively easy, I got hung up on the pockets but not bad. The only problem I had was the dress was SCANDALOUSLY  short!!! I should have read the reviews first b/c everyone says that. The model is deceiving in the picture...

Here is my dress! I love it! It is really warm!!! One of the warmest dresses I have for the winter. Paired with some grey boots = love!!!


The cats love to be part of the pictures. So here we go. Sebastian my baby. 

This is the last of my fabric so no matching. 

You can barely tell I added about ~3 inches to the bottom. Good thing it is busy fabric. 


Now I will also add that the neckline didn't roll (it is a raw edge) like in the instructions. But it is all good! I love this dress!!!
Recap of the things I made with this fabric
1. this dress

2. long sleeve top

3. Leggings
Not much left of this fabric. :) Just scraps! Yay!

Cheers,
Lauren

1 comment:

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Such cute things you have done with this gorgeous fabric.. Love it all. Happy sewing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...