Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

An easy fix!

Here is a cardigan I found one day but it was too big for me!


I got to use the duct tape dress form I made of myself (blog post coming soon!). Let me tell you how easy it was to fit the sweater to me! I was actually stupified for about 30 mins b/c it only took 5 mins total with my dress form.

here it is on my form



The end product. I nice fitting cardigan perfect for work! And also pretty girly-girl. LOL

Wahoo! Ok I've got more posts coming tonight. :) Finally able to sit down and blog, mostly b/c I came home early from work with a slight fever so I really can't do much but blog! :)

XOXOXO,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...