Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Black dance pants

This is from a large skirt I got at goodwill. I have one of these already made but I wanted another one. I found this skirt and it was more sparkly than my other pair.

These pants were a bit harder to make and hence no pictures. Basically I cut off the top of the skirt with the elastic. Next I cut the skirt in half. Attach to a pair of boy short bikini bottoms.

here is with a hip belt (which covers the shorts).

Without (a side view)

I just need some hemming here. Because they are long. But having a pair of black sparkly pants to dance (especially when I have fat days!... or to hide my knee brace).

XOXOXO,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...