Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, September 9, 2013

IC 18- Shinny shinny

OMG I could not have asked for more from Iron Craft. Challenge is sparkly! OMG this was all up my alley. But.... I didn't have much time with the Labor Day Holiday. And then I went to Florida for my cousin's bridal shower. So I had to come up with something.

Actually I totally had a project in mind cleaning out my closet a few weekends ago. My parents went to Destin and visited one of my favorite restaurant McGuire's.

 
But for some reason I never wore it. The fabric is a tad itchy. I wanted to convert it to something that I could use more often. I love the saying! Definitely words to live by!
 
I had a small piece of canvas. I sprayed that with some spray adhesive.
 
Cut around the design and around the canvas.
 
With some hot glue, I folded over the fabric. Then I attached a magnet.
 
I now have a wonderful frame that I can attach to my fridge! Yay!

Waho for another Iron craft challenge done. I would have done more had I not been traveling.

Cheers,
Lauren

2 comments:

Just Crafty Enough said...

I would never have thought to do that with a t-shirt. Such a great reuse.

Liochka said...

It's wonderfull ! I love it !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...