First I banged them out flat, which wasn't too hard. Luckily they didn't break. For this project I decided to use the silver ones since they had the same tone. Using my stash of Swarovski rhinestones, I chose a turquoise in color and the jonquil and came up with a design.
I simply used my cement and glued them on.
Next they needed hooks to actually go into my ears... details.
I found these simple earring hooks in a stash from my mom (thanks mom!). Simply loop my ring through and I am done!
The turquoise rhinestones photograph odd. Hmm. Who knows. For more of my 90 days to DC posting click here!