Sadly it did not fit my table. And it also had paint on it on one part.
I was going to use a pattern for this refashion. Because it was a huge piece of fabric! I used this new pattern from Simplicity aimed at new sewers because they explain every step. Though as with simplicity patterns lately I was still confused.
I did view C. Here is me cutting out my fabric!
I did not want a see through top so I found a thin cotton to use as a lining for this top. This was not part of the pattern so I thought I would wing it. I thought I had a good idea by using basting spray to prevent the lining from slipping from the yellow lace. But I sprayed the wrong side.....
Then I had issues with the spray sticking to my foot of my sewing machine then that was ugly. I used some tissue paper to help with this. OMG it so did! Then it simply ripped right out! I so recommend it! I wrestled with the fabrics. It completely added a TON of time to this project.
For more of my 90 days of blogging click here.