Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 74: Gluten free layer cake

My fellow bellydance sisters gave us a going away party, complete with food, gluten free cake, and a boat day. It was way too much fun. Here is what one of my students did for this multilayer Gluten free cake! Victoria you are AWESOME!!

So there are 4 layers. Here is what each layer is (not in any particular order).

1. A general cheesecake recipe. Any will work since you are not putting it on a graham cracker crust, it is gluten free. :)

2. Brownie layer.

Layer's 3 and 4 are Devil's food cake mix. Again Gluten free from Betty Crocker.

She basically was using this recipe from Picky Palate.com

Now for the icing she did a chocolate cream cheese icing. Recipe here.

OMG this cake was to die for! It was so nice to eat cake and not get sick. So worth it! I highly recommend everything. :)

For more of my 90 days of blogging to DC click here.

xoxoxo,
Lauren



1 comment:

Heidi@OneCreativeMommy.com said...

I'm so excited to find your site. What a yummy-looking cake. I pinned it to my gluten-free board. I have started a gluten-free community on my site.

Gluten-Free Monday on OneCreativeMommy.com is live. I'd love for you to visit and link up anything GF-related that you would like to share. The party will be open every week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...