Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 87: Sea Salt cranberry walnut quinoa

I found this sea salt and pepper quinoa mix at TJ Max. I thought I would try it out. I have recently discovered quinoa and wow it is great! Did you know quinoa is a grain that is 75% pure protein? It is really good for you! So I am on a quinoa kick!!

So I followed the instructions to cook. Add water.

Boil

Add the lid. Sit for 20 minutes.

Fluff! Everything turned out wonderful!

But I wanted to add some more nutrition to the mix. I am in the process of cleaning out my pantry for the move (T-minus days and counting!) and I had leftover dried cranberries and some walnuts. I add those to the mix. Here is my dinner (and lunch the following day!)

Omg this was delicious! And really easy to make! I like that! For more of my 90 days of posting click here! 

Ahh! 3 more days left! Yay!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...