Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 88: refashioned necklace

So wow I didn't know what the heck I did with scheduling these last days. So now I must atone...

First I had this old necklace that I just never wore it. The strands just seemed to get tangled with each other. And I could never untangle it in time for work so I always gave up!





So I realized it is time to refashion this into a new necklace b/c it does have pretty pink beads on it!




After plucking and cutting i put the beads on my necklace board to sort them out and figure out my new necklace.

So simply used gold jewlery wire and beaded everything up. Next time to finish the neckalce. I used this magnetic clasp, 2 crimp tubes, and 2 gold jump rings.

Next finnish each side.Crimp the tubes

Repeat the other side. Eas necklace!

Up close.

I am almost done. And almost done packing. And getting ready to move. And getting ready to deal with a potential hurricane heading to D.C. OMG I just want for this entire nightmare to be over!!!  Ahh. I am running around with my head cut off.

To see the rest of the 90 days of posting click here! :)

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...