Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 79: Ann Taylor skirt gets redone

I started with this lovely Ann Taylor skirt. OMG at $0.99 it was deal!!! But it was way too long

Eek and there is a hole right at the hem!

First I really only need to hem the skirt. It is lovely and nice fabric and it fits perfectly on my hips. So I put the skirt on the cutting mat, evened it out, and I marked where I wanted to cut it off at. Cut with my rotary cutter. By fabric!


Fold over 2X and sew!


Here is the done skirt


The skirt is now perfect besides needed an iron to the pleats. But great for my upcoming winter move! :) For more of my 90 days of blogging click here.

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...