I had leftover beads and found this fun black smoke crystal I used as my accentuating piece for my necklace. But it photographs a different color! Here is me using my bead board. I used jewelry wire covered with nylon, like I always do.
Then added clasps and closed everything off with crimp beads.
You can see me wearing it with my costume here.
It is a really nice statement piece to add to the costume. Even from far away you can see it. If only I didn't blend into my stage and curtains!
Here is a better picture of it just in my house.
Hope you enjoyed my costume series. Of course I am off making another costume.... I can't help myself. For the rest of my 60 days to DC blogging click here.