Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 17: Dyeing Black Veils

For a performance we had to dye white veils black for us to dance with. I took on this project since I have the most experience with dyeing in our group. I chose an acid dye in black to dye them. I actually did it at the same time I dyed yellow ones for my students, see here for the post. :)



Luckily I was able to saturate them and they all matched! Wahoo. Here are some pictures of all of us dancing on the stage. Enjoy! These photos were all taken by Act Natural Photography. Erin is awesome!




Yeah it is hard to see black on a black floor with a black curtain on stage. We didn't even think of that!

BTW we actually made our entire costumes too.

43 more days left! If you missed any posts click here!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...