Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 8: Chevron skirt refashion

Yeah made it past 1 week. I am so happy and excited. But its only been 7 days and now we are on day 8. LOL!!

Today's posts is another refashion. Actually a super easy one.

I started off with this skirt from Jones New York. I love this company.

I don't love this skirt. I am just not fond of the length. It just seems awkward and doesn't do anything for my shape. The fit is great and nothing needs to change about that. I just needed to change the length. This is an easy fix for anyone who has a serger. I love my serger! I simply cut off 6 inches with my serger doing a simple rolled hem with black thread.

Here is the final product.



Easy Peasy Mac N Cheesy! 5 minutes total on this refashion.

52 more days to go. If you have missed the other 60 Days of blogging projects click here

Cheers!
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...