Now there are some butterflies left and I decided to turn them into ornaments for the Holocaust Museum of Houston for their Butterfly project.
First I back them with black fusible interface.
Then I glued them to felt. Cut away.
Just need something for them to hang by. I used some ribbon I had in my pile...
I sewed them down with some thicker black thread. I took care to not ruin the front sequins.
And off they go! This will be my 4th donation to some sort of organization this year. I sent 2 boxes to Bundles of love. Then 1 box of pillowcase dresses for dress a girl around the world. Now this will make 4.
As always all of my projects can be found from this 60 days of blogging experience here.