Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 15: Adding bling to a dress neckline

Day 15 here we are! Ever wonder how to add those fancy bling to your collars that are already pre-made. Today I am going to walk you through how I added mine to a dress I found. First,I found this fun neckline on 90% off clearance at Hancock! It was a deal!!!

Unfortunately it took me a while to find the right top/dress to put it on. It was harder to use than I thought.

I have next in the series of pictures of what I did and how I did it! Wahoo A picture tutorial!




 Here is the final piece.

I love this dress. Its simple, great for work. It has POCKETS!!!! And I don't need to wear a necklace but just some simple earrings since I have some serious bling on the neckline. 45 more days to go. Did you miss any of my previous posts? Click here for all my projects.

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...