Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 11: Pink pearl Hibiscus Necklace

Greetings! As this post is being published, I am heading to Fort Walton Beach to attend one of my last bellydance haflas. With my move, I will not be performing much up in DC. I could use a break  from bellydance, I have been so busy with our troupe and student troupe. A month or two off will be a nice break to get used to city living.

Onward to today's post.... I purchased these fun clay flowers on ebay but just didn't know what to do with them. I turned it into an asymetrical necklace with some pink pearls I got at Michael's. I don't have any during photos. But I do have an end pictures and soon will have up a picture of it on my neck.



49 more days to go! For more of my 60 days to dc blogging posts and projects, I have a fun list up with each days picture!

Cheers,
Lauren

1 comment:

Liz said...

That's a beautiful necklace! I love frangipani!! Liz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...