Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 40: Striped shirt fail

Sigh trying out a new pattern from Interweave here. thought it would be fun to use this pink striped fabric i had in my stash. I literally had just enough to do this pattern period. eek!

They said the woman in the picture is wearing a small. Yeah Don't think so!


I felt like this shirt belonged in the circus. Sometimes it is just better to quit while you are ahead. It went to the "for goodwill pile".  I don't know but the ruffle size is off and I didn't even sew the 5/8 inch, I really think I printed this pattern wrong when I printed it from Adobe Acrobat. Will try again another time. Just not right now.

So more of my 60 days of blogging posts click here.

Le sigh..
Lauren

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, Lauren. It's so bad it's good! :) Don't know whether to laugh or cry for this one; I know how disappointing it can be to put in time on a project and have it be a bust.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...