I really liked this dress for the fun ruffles on the bodice. I almost finished it on Saturday but then I realized that I needed ribbon for the waist. I had to go to the fabric store to get what I need. I finished the dress on Sunday. I was sewing and getting angry. Sigh. But I finished. Here is my end product.
So first off, I don't feel comfortable to wear the dress without the tank top. I cut a 14 and should have cut a 12, b/c I thought I have gained weight and I wanted the dress to fit. The move has me stressing. Apparently I have not gained that much weight. But the dress needs some taking in and up. Otherwise, the pattern is cute. I have read from others that they had issues with the top being a little big. I would like the redesign the top some to cover up more of my dress.
At least I got this post on time! For the rest of my 90 days of posting click here.