Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 53:Thai Noodles- GF review

It is day 53 people! Wow. Ok I finally found my camera cord last night. That means this weekend I can upload them and get some real posts going! Also I have some time to craft and sew! Yeah!

Found these in the store. Thought I would give them a try.

They cook just like ramen noodles (which I CAN NOT EAT. I feel like I am about to explode)!

Done!

They will continue to expand and absorb the water when you are done if you let them sit. I actually ate them the next day for lunch (we had a surprise dinner with a friend) but they were great!

Taste was fabulous. No issues with texture. Easy to cook. Would definitely buy again. :)

For more of my 90 days to DC blogging click here.

xoxoxox,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...