Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 54:Rice thins, cracker review

Ok I am working away! And editing new pictures. Today is another gluten free post, this has been fun even though I am not a foodie! Monday should be a good post! :)

Found these, thought I would give it a go! They are made up of all rice!

Their shapes cracked me up. They remind me of the bread waifers I get when I go to Church on Sundays (I'm Catholic, I'm sure other Catholics would agree).

Paired with hummus, they are excellent and light and tasty. Love them! These are also a win! I would definitely buy again. :) BTW they also come in garlic flavor! They are good too!

Click here to see the rest of my 90 days to dc blogging adventures!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...