I mostly did only the choreography section. There is a warm up and cool down section but I did not really watch it. Here are some screen shots from the DVD
Ok so here are the pros of this DVD.
- The choreography is really cute. There is a lot of room to add your own style to it
- Her final performance is filmed in an old castle- totally awesome!
- The videography is good, no weird close ups. She is dancing in front of a mirror. You can see all of her
- She does the choreo and then walks through it
- This is a great choreography for a Rennaissance Fair.
Here are the cons of the DVD
- There are absolutey NO counts in any of the combos. NONE. There are a lot of AND 8 sort of deals. Something that would seriously help you out when you perform the dance by yourself. If you are a counter, this will take you longer to get.
- There are times bad video editing. There are a few spots that she doesn't finish her sentence.
- There is some different terminology. Some of her moves she calls different each time. And at times it is hard to tell exactly what she is doing. I changed several things because of this.
- She does not always dance what she teaches. There are several parts she forgets to tell you to do. Some parts of combos are missing.
Overall I like this DVD. I am happy I purchased it from Amazon. For more of my 90 days of blogging (from 60!) click here.